Terms & Conditions
1. If anybody is saying that he/she is a partner/employee of The26hub.com/working with The26hub.com please do not trust him/her unless you confirm with us about the person who is claiming anything about The26hub.com.
2. To confirm about please feel free to call us on
or email us at info@The26hub.com and mark cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Unless and until we give you an email confirmation about the person, kindly avoid doing business or any kind of communication with the person who is pretending and trying to convince you on behalf of The26hub.com.
1: The26hub may use free or purchased third-party web script source code/app source code to design and develop your app and website
2: For ready-made mobile apps and websites we buy and use paid third-party web script source code/app source code from online theme/web script/app source code sellers websites like Envato etc. to design and develop your app and website.
3: Apps and Website/admin panel will be the same as the demo which we will show before starting your work
once you accept the design functionality and pricing, and are paid, no modification or redesign is possible. Do not tell us to upload/publish content on your website, as we do not do that, logo charges will be extra, once the App website/admin panel is ready we will provide you admin login credentials” you have to upload content by your own.
Kindly do not request modifications or changes once your site is ready as per demo/quotation/agreement.
4: when you pay for a website/app development, you acquire the right to use that website/app; you’re not actually acquiring the item itself. What you get includes a license directly from the author to use that item.
5: We when you pay for a website/app development, you just acquire the right to use that website/app, however, you do not acquire the copyright ownership of web script source code/app source code.
6: We may buy and use the same web script source code/app source code to design and develop our other client’s website and app.
7: We own the right to distribute the same design and features to any number of clients
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
NortheastWebDesigner.com may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Therefore, You should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this Web site after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
Copyright, Trademark, and Intellectual Property (Use of Site Material)
The contents of this site, including, without limitation, Web site design, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, video recordings, and other content (hereinafter “Content”) are owned by or licensed to NortheastWebDesigner.com, clients, and partners of NortheastWebDesigner.com, and are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content violates copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Content and all copyrighted material may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner. Use of the Content on any other Web site or in a networked environment is prohibited.
- The only user-submitted data that is actively collected by NortheastWebDesigner.com are email addresses of individuals who opt-in to our NortheastWebDesigner.com Newsletter program or voluntarily contact us via online forms and e-mails. These addresses are not typically viewed by a human being unless there is some problem with the database. Users may remove their email addresses from our list by unsubscribing to our NortheastWebDesigner.com Newsletter. All collected data may be kept indefinitely and used for internal business and marketing purposes, such as assessing traffic patterns and usage of various features on the site, but will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties for any purposes. Notwithstanding any other statements or representations here or elsewhere on our site, NortheastWebDesigner.com reserves its right to disclose any information in its possession if it is required to do so by law.